Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Dainty Dragonflies



This morning on my way to work, I jumped as I closed the gate. Resting on the fence post was an enormous dragonfly. 

I'm not really that afraid of them, but it was just a shock to find him there and I didn't want to disturb him! 

Today's post features creations with the new Dainty Dragonflies set released in May 2017. Also available is the matching Dainty Dragonflies Die Set, making these beauties a snap to cut out. 
How many times can you get a stamp set and matching dies for less than $25.00? 

First up on the blog today with this set is Sharon. She's created a beautiful rainbow background, stamped with the There is Only One Happiness sentiment. The dragonflies have been stamped on acetate, giving them an iridescent shimmer.
 

Heidi's been stamping up a herd of dragonflies! This first card is paired with the By Your Side sentiment.
   
 

This gorgeous scene evokes images of a nighttime pond trip. Can you hear the frogs?

 

And Heidi goes with pastels for her final creation. These dragonflies are paired with the Circles Set sentiments.

 

These dainty dragonflies are much cuter than the large guy on my fence post! I hope you enjoyed our Tuesday post.

Don't forget to visit the Prickley Pear Store and Facebook page for all the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment